Blood Slave: Nibiru Vampire Warriors - A.J. Llewellyn, D.J. Manly Nibiru Vampire Warriors - Chp. Two

by A.J. Llewellyn | D.J. Manly
Chapter two in the Blood Slave: Nibiru Vampire Warriors Series

AJ and DJ pick up where they left off in book one Zero and Stride are at each other’s throats as well as putting a name to their unknown threat. Comes to Find out Zero isn’t the only who hates Stride and wants him dead… Well maybe Zero doesn’t want him dead *yet*. This book as is action packed and full of secret being reveled as well as the blood slave getting his own blood slave… Hmmm wonder how this one is going to end... I really don’t want to give away anything to those of you who haven’t read this books yet but let me tell you if you haven’t You really need too.. Every time I think Vampires can’t get any sexier they go and prove me wrong. Zero and Stride’s Need for and hate of each other is so palatable you can honestly taste it. They answer so many questions from book one only to leave you asking more questions in a good way... If I didn’t know that book three was coming out soon I swear to you I would be hunting me some writers!!!!! I GOTTA WANNA…. NO I NEEEEEEEEED to KNOW what is going to happen next!!!! I need to know who gets the happily ever after, who gets themselves dead and who the Real Blood Slave really will be… Because in my opinion sometimes the best slave to be is a slave to love….
When it comes to action suspense and Romance you can’t beat this book… AJ Llewellyn and DJ Manly have yet again made a timeless classic that I can honestly see standing the Test of time… Ann Rice, JR Ward and Bram Stoker look out you have 2 of the most talented writers I have ever been graced with reading hot on your tails. This book leaves you not only wanting more but NEEDING more and in this day and age of Sparkly glittery girlie vampires it’s nice to be reminded that there are still hot, sexy, down and dirty over all REAL vampires still left in this world.
I give this book a whopping 10 Peni up for Sexy Hot Dirty Kinky Vampire sex… Again sometimes it’s not the Quantity of sex but how well and hot how it is. When AJ and DJ Pair Up any sex is hot sex... Again I think this book proves just that!!
For over all Read I Recommend this book Whole Heartedly. If you haven’t read the Chapter 1 get it and read it!! This book is worth following unconditionally!!! So out of 10 possible must have this book Rates at Over 100% a MUST HAVE AND MUST READ!!!
I know it seems like I girlie gush when I review books but when I love something I love it whole heartedly and AJ Llewellyn and DJ Manly Have never wrote a book together or Separate that I haven’t loved.. I feel that they deserve every gush, Squeal and Peni Salute I have in me! I will encourage anyone and EVERYONE to go out and get their books and READ READ READ them!!!!