A Wizard in Waikiki - A.J. Llewellyn A Wizard in Waikiki

There are few things in this world that give me as big of a thrill as a new AJ book and I had been looking forward to this one since I heard he was going back to Waikiki. I Love Kimo and Lopaka... Div and Tem made me believe in Vampires again. Konu have rekindled my love of all things Magick. If you love whirl wind stories filled with Magick, love, and spirits then you are in for a wonderful story

Konu has been away from Waikiki for a long time. One of 4 ancient wizards who infused their power into 4 stones and left to be watched over and taken care of in Waikiki. 400 years Later Konu is back because he is needed to heal the damage done by thoughtlessness and greed. Stumbling out of the water and in to modern day Waikiki will He be able to do what he has been called back to do or will guilt and modern times get the best of him?

This easily another series of AJ's that is a Must read and own all of. AJ has masterfully weaved lessons, folklore, myth and reality into A Wizard in Waikiki. I couldn't put the book down from the time I started it. The Imagery was beautiful! I could feel, smell and taste Hawaii through Konu's eyes. The sex was as hot and sexy as you would expect from AJ... He does Live up to his readers expectations when it come to sex... I hold him to high standards too lol... Honestly the only problem I had was IT ENDED and I didn't have the next one to start reading!!

On an overall scale of one to ten I give this Book a hundred. It's as wonderful and enduring as Phantom Lover and Vampire in Waikiki were when I first read them.

On over all Hotness and over all sexiness I rate on a thousand on my hottie scale!!! I hope all of these books are as hot or hotter.

There are not many books out there that really touch my heart (laugh the ones that I hold dearest all happen in Hawaii) This books over all lessons are ones we all need to take to heart and remember. Pele isn't happy with us and she is making her unhappiness known. She is growing weary and tired and its time we remember the things we have forgotten and pick up where we left off before it's too late. It's not very nice to mess with Mother Nature...